Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hello everyone!!

Just me telling you again of our great SALE at our website.  Also if you are interested and wonder about our legitimacy we are also Power Sellers on eBay under User ID spices4uandchilistoo.  We started selling on eBay many years ago.  You are welcome to check us out there and see that we are very reputable sellers.  Please buy your products from our website though so that I don't have to pay there high fees.  Now as far as the sale Chad is preparing to partially retire shortly so we are downsizing a bit and prices have been drastically reduced.  We will eventually be selling only the hot peppers & peppercorns.    So come on and place an order!    

Sorry I haven't written sooner  and very much.  I think I told you that I was in the hospital for a bit.  I am really having a hard time recuping and it's taking a long time.  I am hanging in there...just need lots of rest!!

No comments: