Saturday, March 21, 2009

The HOTTEST Pepper in the World

Yes we are now selling the HOTTEST pepper in the world called the Bhut Jolokia/Ghost Chili/Naga Jolokia/Bih Jolokia/Poison Chile Pepper. It has been measured at over a million Scoville Heat Units (SHU) and is rated as the hottest by the Guiness Book of Records. We carry this in dried whole peppers and the ground. The Bhut Jolokia is twice as hot as the Habanero Red Savina at 577,000 SHU. We also carry Red Savina powder.

One of our customers wrote and said "The smoked flavor of those peppers is really great, I didn't see it in your ad, that was a real plus for me, I have never had peppers with such good
flavor and the heat is...whew!!!!! I grind them up and shake them liberally on my burritos.

I am a hot head and these really do the trick on multiple
levels.

Hey, try them on ice cream, it is a real kick to get burned & cooled at the same time."



We carry many different chili's and chili powders from very mild to the hottest. Also many spice blends from around the world and barbecue rubs that have chilis as one of their ingredients.

Whether you like a little bit of heat and a lot of flavor or lots of heat and lots of flavor we are your "chili pepper connection" so visit our website now at

www.savvygourmetshop.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this hot pepper sauce.

http://mamaspeppersauce.com