Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Deb's Update

Hello. Thought I would update my personal quests for you. As of today, Wednesday, May 5/27 my hubby and I are back on Weight Watchers after a little bit of a break. I have also quit smoking again. I had quit for about 3 months and started again last Friday....I was so sure that I could smoke for a couple of days and then stop again and that is exactly what I did. During that couple of days of smoking I felt like crap. My throat was so sore and I was so congested that it wasn't very difficult to quit again. I don't like feeling like that anymore. The bad thing is that now I have to start counting all over again so now I'm on Day 2! Any of you that are young or even young..ish stop now because it only gets harder the longer you wait. My Doctor actually told me that it was better for me to be heavy than to smoke.

Now on to fun things....don't forget to take a look at our website. We specialize in selling Spice Blends from Around The World, Barbecue Rubs, Chili Peppers including the HOTTEST in the world, Dried Mushrooms, Salt-Free Spice Blends, etc.

Click here www.savvygourmetshop.com

We are also Power Sellers on eBay, user ID spices4uandchilistoo.


No comments: