Monday, April 20, 2009

Well What Do I Know Today????

Now on the business end of life...the website is picking up a little bit every day and I thank everyone very much who has ordered from reading about it here in our blogs!!

I'm not exactly sure what to write about today but I am trying to write something every day. Today, 4/20 is 28 days since I've had a cigarette. I can't believe how well my taste buds work...everything tastes so yummy and smells soooo good. Except for cigarettes really smell bad and I mean bad. Us non-smokers are obnoxious and can smell that disgusting smell a mile away and I'm not kidding. Also not kidding about this being the hardest thing that has ever been done....did I mention that after 30 some years I am doing this "cold turkey". I chew lots of gum and have found that tootsie roll pops really help. NOW for the diet part which hasn't been going to well the last couple of days. Our scale, I found, doesn't work very well because when I went to the doctor I hadn't lost as much as I thought and I got upset. All in all I am eating more, Chad and I stopped writing down what we are eating and we are getting back into it again tomorrow. We keep plugging along at it so that is all that matters. We are walking every day which is a great accomplishment since we both have pretty bad backs.

Well I guess that is about it for today. Tomorrow I will write a wonderful recipe. For wonderful Spice Blends From Around The World, Chili Peppers & Powders, Barbecue Rubs, Dried Mushrooms, Salt-Free Blends, Curries, etc.


No comments: